A quotidian commute...
American Heritage Dictionary (2 definitions)
1. Everyday; commonplace: "There's nothing quite like a real . . . train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute” ( Anita Diamant).
2. Recurring daily. Used especially of attacks of malaria.
Century Dictionary (4 definitions)
1. Daily; occurring or returning daily: as, a quotidian fever.
2. Something that returns or is expected every day; specifically, in medicine, a fever whose paroxysms return every day.
3. A cleric or church officer who does daily duty.
4. Payment given for such duty.
From Visual Thesaurus (check it out)